Web Development Roadmap
Most websites are a pain for businesses, with many of them are not integrated with other marketing.
Our website development roadmap rectifies this and ensures websites do what they are meant to do – make sales.
- Give you a clear strategy to get your website working to one overarching strategy.
- Blend science, data and creativity to understand customer search behaviour.
- Know what to do to transition your website from a brochure to a lead generation asset.
New Opportunities and Focus
Discover what content and keyword categories your customers are searching for.
- Give you a clear strategy to get your sales and marketing teams working to one overarching strategy.
- Improve efficiency and eliminate internal friction by educating, and building team capability and alignment.
- Know the extent of your online opportunity.
- Know where to invest, how much to invest and projected return on investment.
Website Performance Analysis
Identify technical improvements to turn your website into a sales machine.
- Align your website and marketing assets to be relatable to your target audience.
- Be discovered by people that are actively searching for your products or services.
Content Development Direction and Focus
Content is a pain point for most businesses – adverts, landing pages, websites, blogs, white papers, and e-books. Content Creator makes this easy by providing accurate direction for the text.
- Invest into effective content that actively engages your target audience with people that are ready to buy.
Benchmarking Competitors and Market Share
Compare your market share against your competitors across key content categories.
- Understand your key competitors and their market share relative to your own.
- Be aware of the risks and identify competitors’ online behaviour and emerging threats.
GrowthCast – Forecasting Future Revenue Streams
We calculate your business case strength through measurement on your ROI goals.
- Boost revenues by generating high-quality marketing leads that convert easier and faster sales cycles.
Please book a 30 minute meeting in my calendar below and I look forward to discussing your goals with you soon.
Executive Coaching & Consulting Programmes
Purpose, Values & Goals Setting
Peak Performance Extended DISC